The Professional in Human Resources -International™ (PHRi™) –credential is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. It is a global competency based credential that demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. This credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organization they serve.
International Consulting & Engineering (ICE) Accredited Training Provider from HRCI.
- Talent Acquisition 19%
- HR Administration and Shared Services 19%
- Talent Management and Development 19%
- Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience 17%
- Employee Relations and Risk Management 16%
- HR Information Management 10%
To be eligible for PHRi examination, candidate must meet either of the following:
- Master Degree or Global Equivalent + Minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position
- Bachelor Degree or Global Equivalent + Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional-level HR position
- Secondary/ Highschool Certificate or Global Equivalent + Minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional HR position
- The PHRi assessment is offered throughout the year. Exam is Computer-Based Testing conducted at a Prometric Testing Center.
- Exam Duration: 195 minutes (3 hours & 15 minutes)
- Exam Length: 145 Multiple Choice Questions + 25 Pre Test Questions
For More Details & Registration