Training in Europe
Whether you’ve already got a European destination in mind for your vacation next year or you’re still trying to figure out where to go, we think we’ve got something on this list to suit everyone – both in terms of different activities and different parts of the continent.
We are in ICE are offering a blend between education and entertainment that best fits the searchers for both training and to have a vacation as well.
Below is a summary of what we can offer in this feature:
Training Programs for Business, Individual & Groups
Our portfolio of training solutions in Europe provide corporate employees and groups with the necessary tools to function, communicate and work more effectively in the global marketplace. Programs are customized for each client and can be conducted at any location.
Expatriate Training is designed for the relocating assignee and family. The training helps individuals and their families adjust to the new environment and prepare for successful interaction both in daily life and business situations in the destination country.
"Soft skill" trainings increase intercultural skills and improve management performance in a global environment. The training encourages participants to identify the tools and skills needed for effectively addressing social and professional differences in a multinational company. Training length: 4-8 hours; for groups of up to 25 participants.
Workforce learning programs are designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals in order to improve their performance while in their current jobs and to develop capabilities for future opportunities within the organization.
Leadership Development programs are designed for leaders and managers with a focus on developing competencies for managing functional responsibilities as well as developing competencies for organizational leadership.
Entertainment while training:
According to the city of the program, you will be experiencing one or more of the below:
- Skip the Lines at Rome’s Most Popular Attractions.
- Bypass the Crowds at the Eiffel Tower
- See the Birthplace of Cabaret in Paris
- See the Ancient Wonder of Stonehenge
- Imagine the Royal Life on a Castle Tour
- Explore an Island
- Dig Into the History of Ancient Rome
- Learn About World War II History in France and Poland
- Spike Your Adrenaline on a Haunted Tour
- Drift Down a Canal
- Take in a Bird’s Eye View
- Follow in the Footsteps of Harry Potter
- Ride a Romantic Train
- Skip the Line at a Top Museum
- Savor the Tastes and Smells of a European Market
- See the Ancient Ruins of Greece
- Cheer for Your Favorite Team
- Learn to Cook a Quintessential Dish
- Explore the Local Nightlife