Delaying Capacity Expansions Frees Up Cash for Other Investment Opportunities.
"Free Capacity" will Yield Higher ROI as Volume Increases.
The Key Success Measure is excel in PRODUCTIVITY, 9% Increase Year over Year.
- Develop and implement an Organizational Improvement Program to achieve the 9% Productivity target.
- Determine Key Metrics for the Business to measure success and future improvement.
- Establish OAE ( Overall Asset Effectiveness ) targets, determine gaps in performance, and determine opportunity in financial terms.
- Establish a working Organizational Structure to sustain Continuous Improvement.
- Establish a "Best Practice" Process for sharing information on Productivity Gains and processes to aid in overall Business Performance.
- Organizational Effectiveness Program will be driven at the plant level and must be selfsustaining.
Who should attend?
- Operation Managers.
- Plant Managers.
- Production Mangers.
- Productivity Leaders.
- Operational Excellence Leaders.
- HR Managers.
2 Hours online final exam
This course end up with an international certification from The American international Certification Institute (AICI) and powered by International Consulting & Engineering (ICE)
More Details & Registration Please Contact us