Total Quality Management (TQM)
This course aims to enrich participants' knowledge about the concept, objectives and techniques of total quality management (TQM) in comparison to other concepts such as quality assurance and the ISO 9000 series, and to upgrade their skills in using the techniques of designing and managing an efficient TQM program to enhance their company's core competence.
Who should attend
Quality control team and quality assurance team and everyone has interest in quality.
Lectures are combined with case studies, exercise and negotiation role-playing to maximize the learning experience. Plus, you’ll receive a comprehensive course materials package
- The TQM importance for organization success.
- Total quality management and quality specifications
- Benefits of Total Quality Management
- Quality philosophers and their contribution to the total quality management
- Areas of change required under the Total Quality Management
- Different organizational structures and the development quality
- Determine the level of customer satisfaction
- Difficulties of effective leadership in the conversion of the application of total quality management
- Determine the role of senior management in the total quality management
- Strategic Management Operations
- Different quality strategies
- Distinction between participation, inclusion and empowerment
- Stages of quality training.
- Supplier evaluation and find out how to choose the best of them
- Types of quality costs and learn how to customize
- Continuous improvement and its supporting activities ways
- Total quality management requirements
- TQM levels
- Measurement and performance indicators
- Obstacles to total quality management
- Quality Awards and standards
- Quality and benefits systems
Course Duration: 3 Days