Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
For health and safety representatives to be able to perform their functions, they need to be equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge, so you must plan for their training.
As the leading voice in health and safety, ICE has used its vast experience to develop an extensive range of safety training courses and delivery methods.
Our courses are ideal for occupational safety professionals looking to improve their qualifications or any member of the workforce seeking to increase their knowledge and skills in a wide variety of safety practices.
Why provide health and safety training?
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- ensure that people who work for you know how to work safely and without risks to health
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety;
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
- Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health, such as damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff.
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Examinations & Certification