Who is this course for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) provides an excellent foundation for managers, supervisors and employee representatives working in an international arena. The course is based on international technical standards and best practice.
If you advise others in any capacity on health and safety issues and require an internationally recognized certificate, the NEBOSH IGC course will provide you with a solid foundation in the principles of health and safety.
IGC1: The Management of Health and Safety Assessment: 2 hour Exam
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Organizing
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Measuring, audit and review
GC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards Assessment: 2 hour Exam
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport Hazards and controls
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and Biological health hazards and risk control
- Physical and Psychological health hazards and risk control
GC3: International Health and Safety Practical Application
Workplace inspection & completion of a practical health and safety assessment of a workplace and writing a report to management.
More Details & Registration Please Contact us